The benefits of a House & Land package
Invest in your future!
Are you looking for your next investment property?
When it comes to building a portfolio, having the right asset makes all the difference. Astute investors know there are a range of factors to consider, ensuring your investment isn't just good but great. Investment properties have clear goals, and to get the right return, key factors need to be considered;
- How close is the property to vibrant social hubgs, dining, retail & entertainment precincts?
- Is the property within close proximity to schools and universities?
- Is there easy access to transport, with bus and train facilities?
Tenants are savvier than ever and want easy access to local amenities and parks whilst also being close to the city and entertainment hubs. So often these factors are overlooked, but one thing's for sure, you want your investment property to tick all the boxes.
A Simple Process
It is easier and more cost efficient to buy a package rather than buy the land and house separately. Having one package makes it easier, with less money spent up front paying loan fees, plus the purchaser doesn’t have to worry about whether a house plan will fit on a lot, or get approvals or seek out a suitable builder. This is all done by Pindan, so all you need to do is choose from the
options presented and then consider additional items to personalise the fit out.
First Home Owners Grant
First home owners purchasing or building a new home may be eligible to receive a grant of $15,000, See https://news.wa.gov.au/firsthomes/ for more information.
Stamp Duty Savings
When you purchase an established home, stamp duty is calculated on the whole purchase price. With a House & Land package,
stamp duty is only charged on the land portion of the purchase price. This can equate to a saving of thousands of dollars.
Tax and Depreciation
When purchased as an investment property, depreciable assets in a new home, such as fixtures and fittings and the actual
construction cost of the home itself, can be tax deductible. Your accountant will be able to advise you on what can be claimed, but the benefits can even include the payment of rates, property management fees and interest payments.
Better Tenants, Better Returns
If you are an investor, it is important to remember that more often than not, a new home is much more likely to attract quality tenants that want to stay long term.
What should I look for?
- Location – whether for an investment or to live in, the location is important. Parkview is located just 13km from the Perth CBD with easy access to public transport, shopping & local schools.
- A reputable builder - dealing with a trusted WA builder with a solid reputation, such as Pindan, is also important with professional staff who will work with you through the buying process, an addition to offering the safeguard of a lifetime structural warranty.
- Security – Parkview is a secure development which gives you peace of mind and is perfect for many buyers, including young families, downsizers and FIFO workers.
Homes at Parkview meet all of these criteria and represent an exciting investment for the future.
Whether you are a first time investor or building your property portfolio, Parkview is exactly the opportunity you have been waiting for.